If the item is not in stock, then the price is for information only and it can be changed.
Air-to-water heat pump Atlantic Excellia DUO A.I. TRI 11
- Ex Tax: 6,643.69€
- Brand: ATLANTIC
- Product Code: S1ATL-526357
- Availability: In Stock
A RENOWNED FRENCH BRAND WORLDWIDE
Atlantic is a well-established and renowned French brand, expert in all types of heating systems and home comfort appliances, with a worldwide presence.
Atlantic has been founded in 1968, by Mr. Radat and Mr. Lamoure, in la Roche-sur-Yon, a city from the Vendée region, located on the west coast of France.
Specialist of heating systms and comfort appliances, Atlantic constantly combines premium design, innovation and cutting-edge technology.
We have developed a complete range of modern and reliable equipment such as water heaters, electric heaters, bathroom heaters, solar water heaters, heat pumps, etc. Symbol of the French art of living, they bring you daily an optimum comfort while optimising cost savings.
Watch our movie about Atlantic's know-how and products:
Year after year, its reputation as an expert French brand, with a unique know-how, has spread worldwide. Today, we are well established in France, Western and Eastern Europe, Near and Middle East, Africa, South America and even Asia-Pacific, with an ongoing growth and deployment in all the world.
• Integrated hot water tank 190 l;
• Compatible with all kinds of low temperature transmitters (underfloor heating/cooling, radiator, fan coil)
• COP (coefficient of perfrmance) up to 4,3;
• suitable for new buildings and especially for renovation - not sensitive to loaded water and resistance to fouling;
• working temperature down to - 25 °C
• refrigerant circuit R410A;
• nominal heating power: 10,8kW;
• additional electric backup heater: 9kW;
• posibility of remote piloting via Cozytouch application on a tablet or a smartphone;
• power supply capacity: 400-3-50 Hz;
• new NAVISTEM 400S regulator (Easy Start system, intuitive interface, user-friendly menu)
• integrated 16L buffer tank
• patented coaxial heat exchanger
• inverter regulation;
• class A low energy consumption circulation pump.
|Electr. power (W) to||5.09|
|Item type||with integrated water heater|
|Max. working pressure, bar||3|
|Power (kW) to||10.8|
|Country of origin||France|